Eastline Thin Brick
Glen-Gery Eastline thin brick are available as 1/2” extruded thin brick with dovetail backs (not cut from full size units). These products are manufactured in modular and utility size and available in both smooth and wirecut textures, as shown here. In addition to the products shown, other uncoated through-body brick from Hanley may also be available as extruded thin units on a special order basis. Please contact the plant for more information.
Some of the many benefits of these products include:
- Same exceptional properties of our full size products at Hanley (high compression strength and low absorption)
- A wide variety of special shape capabilities including thicker units available for corbelling
- Meets ASTM C1088 Grade Exterior Type TBX (with grinding available to meet PCI tolerances)
- Compatible with our Thin Tech® wall system, precast, tilt up panelized and adhered applications
- A thinner, lighter and more cost effective alternative to our cut thin brick products
- Blending of two or more colors is available
- Wax coating is also available for ease of cleaning
- Increased sustainability due to a reduction in raw materials used and energy required to manufacture
Glen-Gery's Eastline thin brick are manufactured to conform to the requirements of American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Specification C 1088, Grade Exterior (and Interior), Type TBX.
When specifying this product, the specifications should cite:
- The product name “as manufactured by Glen-Gery Corporation”
- Conformance to the requirements ASTM C 1088, Grade Exterior, Type TBX
- The actual unit dimensions listed as either 1/2” x 2-1/4” x 7-5/8” or 1/2” x 3-5/8” x 11-5/8”