Big Brick Sizes
Building with large sizes from Glen-Gery, America's foremost brick manufacturer, building owners reduce their material and labor costs-while still enjoying all the advantages of strength, permanence, beauty and design potential that classic brick has to offer.
Brick in our upsized Viking, Saxon, Titan, Titan Plus, Double Titan and Double Titan Plus products deliver all the lasting grace of smaller size brick, while offering the utmost in design flexibility and budget control.
Viking is our newest size and is available in a number of colors and textures from our Iberia and Hanley plants. This new long, linear brick is available in most of Iberia's Heartland, Heritage and Cityline products and nearly all of Hanley's wirecut and rough texture products.
The face size is 1-5/8" by 15-5/8". Please note that Iberia viking products have a bed depth of 3-1/2" while Hanley's are 3-5/8". Download our Viking Information sheet or see a list of products available in viking size.
Advantages of Glen-Gery Big Brick:
- Full aesthetic appeal of modular brick, with the same ability to match existing architectural context.
- The same durable color and physical wearing properties of any size brick.
- Availability in a wide range of colors and textures.
- Multiple green building benefits that can contribute to LEED certification.
- Genuine, real clay, products. Color will not fade like competing CMU products.
When designing your next building, do not be fooled by imitation brick products, design with Glen-Gery!
Download Big Brick Literature